Wednesday, July 20, 2011

shopping....at home

This past weekend I had to go on a little shopping trip....in my guest bedroom closet.
It's a wondrous thing....that closet.
Housing all sorts of goodies (both purchased, gifted and given) that have not found a home in our home yet.
The shopping trip was due to our little "Summer Nights" party (more on that later), which required the use of our mega speakers. Said 'mega speakers' are in fact not that mega, they are just a whole lot larger and uglier than I would like and are usually housed in our armoire on the shelf above the TV. But like I said, the "Summer Nights" party required them in a desperate way.....which left me with a barren shelf.
That's right...barren. Positively lonely. Void of anything and in desperate need of some sprucing.
So, take a trip I did into the guest bedroom closet. And here is what I came up with.
I like it.
It's simple/random/silly/totally me.
And best of all I didn't leave the house to shop....or spend any (more) money!

No comments: