Sunday, August 14, 2011

*sigh*

Sometimes I get lost in my 'bad place.
The place where I focus on the negative. The place where I become a version of myself I don't especially like.
solemn
needy
sad
moody
I forget to focus on, and be thankful for, all the lovely day to day bits happening around me.
Henry, using his little hands to pick up a cheddar goldfish and place it into his hungry little mouth.....listening to the sound of his five little teeth working away.
Having parents who I love because they are my parents, but also because they are truly and honestly people I would choose to be around if they weren't my parents.
Friends who I can call and talk to, who understand me and don't think I am a nutter (most of the time).
It's so silly for me to waste time (precious time) lost in my head....when it is so much prettier out here.
(check out these twins....)

No comments: