Thursday, December 8, 2011

things i heart right now....


*These disgustingly delicious chips have changed my life for the better....they are that good

Staring At Stars dress


*This dress I just got...I think I might rock it out on NYE 



*When this boy gets angry he stomps his feet and it never fails to make me chuckle...he really knows how to throw a fit!

PS: to add to the list of things I don't heart right now....car commercials where someone receives a car as a christmas gift.  does this really happen?  do people really put the giant red bow on top of a car and literally surprise a loved one with it?  not in the world I live in...just sayin


1 comment:

Courtney B said...

HAHA! I totally agree with you about the car "gift" :)
Have you ever tried baked lays south western ranch flavor? They are TO DIE FOR! I pull out the bag to eat a couple and next thing I know it's all gone. In under an hour :)