Monday, January 27, 2014

1 for 2



did you know there is a product sold in stores called 'your breastfriend'?
i'm sure it's wonderful and does/is everything is says it will be...and more
but really?
your BREASTfriend?
i can't handle it
but that's neither here nor there
in the short time i nursed henry, i remember wondering if/when it would ever feel like his tiny mouth wasn't lined with razor blades
i had to mentally pump myself up to put that sweet boy to my boob
i attribute my lack of success in nursing henry to new mom anxiety and not listening to my instincts
i decided to approach nursing gus with a positive casual attitude
if it worked it worked
if it didn't it didn't
each baby is different
why should i have the same problems with one that i did with the other......
gus is a boob guy
i mean seriously
this kid likes to nurse
and other than feeling like i have my shirt off 82% of the time
i am happy


No comments: