Monday, March 29, 2010

the plan is to have no plan at all.....



Today I want nothing more than to go to the grocery store.....without a list.


I want to wander up and down the aisles tossing in whatever suits my fancy.


No plan what so ever.


I don't want items that will make a nice meal or things that are on sale.


I want good stuff....perhaps I will venture so far as to say junk.


Well perhaps not all junk, sometimes those clear glass jars of grapefruits slices do look extra tempting.


OK.


To execute this plan-less plan, I need to get going and plan my outfit. But after that, the plan is to have no plan.


Or at least that's what I'm planning on.

3 comments:

emily said...

i've been doing that lately. just kind of buy what i want :) have fun

Court said...

LOL! Buy some cupcakes! I want a cupcake so bad right now so I'd imagine it would be a good purchase ;)

mo.stoneskin said...

Fair enough, but be careful not to spill grapefruit on your carefully-planned outfit.