Sunday, September 4, 2011

a few things....

1. I think tartar sauce is the worst
2. my 'secret movie' is Waterworld starring Kevin Costner
3. I'm pretty sure I have an addiction to cute dishes
4. I sometimes get nervous I am not a good momma
5. my husband is my light
6. The Shawshank Redemption, Titanic, The Notebook and The Last Samuri are 4 movies (that I can think of) that I seriously balled my eyes out while watching....might've even sniffled while in the theater for a couple
7. I only wash my hair twice a week (Tuesdays & Fridays)
8. I miss the weight of my pregnant belly
9. I cry at commercials all.the.time
10. I love to have my arm tickled
11. if I were a bird I would be a hawk...because my dad loves them and always spots them
12. I like the smell of skunks....not in a oh I want my house to smell like that kind of a way, but in a if I'm driving down the road and get a whiff for a few seconds it doesn't bother me kind of a way

4 comments:

Unknown said...

omg, tarter sauce is the WORST!!!

Christy said...

I do not mind the smell of skunks either. For some reason they remind me of dandelions.

PattyAnn said...

OOOf, I hate skunk. I grew up in the country, and whenever we smelled it, we knew it was time to get inside. Even worse? When your dog gets sprayed. ooof.

Courtney B said...

The first time I watched the Notebook with my husband (we had only been dating for like a week) I bawled, of course. But then I looked at Eric and he was crying too!! Haha made my heart melt :) Now he LAUGHS at sappy/romantic movies. What has our marriage/love done to him??