Tuesday, September 20, 2011

no photo for this post, because it would be....weird

the scene: CVS Pharmacy
the why: waiting on Henry's antibiotic to be filled (double ear infections)
begin scene:Henry had a seriously pee'd up diaper so we meandered on in to the restroom to change it. After said diaper was changed I realized I was about to have some seriously pee'd up jeggings if I didn't take care of business.
dilemma: no where to put the Mr. while I take a tinkle
The baby changing station was outside of the stall so I couldn't leave him on it, which honestly I wouldn't do if it were in the stall since he is on.the.move and would bust his head.
There wasn't a purse hook in the stall and call me crazy but I am 100% anti putting my person on the dirty public restroom floor.
SO.....there I am holding the baby, who I am using as a sort of 'damn' to hold back the rather large suitcase heaved on to my back that I call a purse, hovering taking a tinkle. (sorry for the visual, but that is what this post is about and I don't put these buns on a public toilet!)
moral of the story: pee before you leave home....or find a way to always have mi madre with me. not only would it be a blast, but bathroom breaks would be a breeze!

No comments: