Wednesday, June 6, 2012

between you and me.....


i had been keeping a dirty dark secret from stone.

i lost the mani/pedi gift certificate he stuffed my stocking with at christmas.

the plan was to not say anything, go get a mani/pedi, pay for it, be pissed at myself for loosing the gift certificate whilst paying for it then come home and thank stone for the awesome mani/pedi.

i know it is wrong to fib.

(i use 'fib' because 'lie' makes my ears twitch)

but it is also wrong to lose the nice gift stone got me.

fast-forward to three days ago when i opened my glove box for some unknown reason

and what to my surprise did i find tucked inside?

MY MANI/PEDI GIFT CERTIFICATE!

why on earth i put it in the glove box (along with a stamped and addressed thank you card i never sent...idiot!) is a mystery to me.

the only thing that matter is i came clean to stone
(who laughed at my ridiculousness)

then recelebrated christmas 2011!


No comments: