Tuesday, February 22, 2011

two piece too soon?

I finally bit the bullet and purchased a swimsuit.

Much to my own surprise, I found myself adding a bikini to my 'cart'.



Purchasing this "Midnight Tropic" piece of fun turned out to be a bit of an ordeal.


Like most bikinis these days the top and bottom are sold separately since most of us ladies aren't the same size on the top as we are on the bottom. (although we may wish it were so)


The bottoms came in the regular ol small, medium and large sizes.


The top on the other hand came in bra sizes.


What?


I haven't worn a bra in more years than I can remember! Things (by 'things' I mean the girls...and by 'the girls' I mean my boobs) have done a bit of changing in all those years.


A few texts were sent to friends, inquiry as to what size they thought the girls would fit into.


After a few back and forths a size was decided on.....thank you to all parties involved!

It really took a village on this one!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love it! Can't wait for Florida!