Wednesday, February 2, 2011

why I could never do crack.....


Most importantly because (for lack of a better word) it's whack.

But also because yesterday while at work I had a vanilla latte and an earl grey tea latte.


the shakes
freezing...but sweating
random dizziness
talking at speeds no human has ever achieved
(there are multiple voicemails floating around this city to prove it)


The above list is a quick recap of the reaction I had to one too many caffeinated beverages.


aka: caffeine overload


It wasn't pretty folks.....it wasn't pretty.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i have been silently stopping by your blog, and oh man, congrats on your adorable addition!!!

emily said...

that happened to me once. i had one of those mocha frozen caramel yummy things and i got a really big one and then i was totally paying for it. oh man. sorry lady. at least now you know...

Heather said...

Knowing you as well as I do, and having a child who can give you a run for your money in the fast talking department, can't imagine your speed on double caffeine! You so make me giggle!