Friday, June 3, 2011

our hump day




My boys and I went to the zoo on Wednesday.


Oh the zoo.


Not only awesome for animal watching....it is most excellent for people watching.

Oh the wild things you see at the zoo!



We skipped the dolphin show because quite frankly the thought of being sprayed with funky fish water sounds about as fun as....well being sprayed with funky fish water.


It was land animals all day for us....and they did not disappoint.


Neither did Mr. Henry with his always perfect facial expressions.



This face says to me, "Who dares to disturb me whilst I am gazing at the giraffes!?"


Yes, I definitely think my child would say 'whilst' if he were to speak to me. What can I say, he is quite the gentleman.


1 comment:

Heather said...

I agreeist most definitely! He is quite the gentleman! Love, love, love him!