Monday, June 27, 2011

road trip



We had a lovely weekend up north in Detroit. We were in good ol Rock City visiting our lovely friends Lisa and Kyle.


This is what our weekend looked like.....






snooze-fest while holding his favorite car toy on the drive up


Lisa and Henry being silly at the festival


These photos make me laugh for the following reasons:

1. Henry is holding on for dear life

2.When I decided to hitch a ride on the same horse as Henry, not only did I get yelled at by the ride operator "You can't be on there!".... the second I hoisted myself up the young child next to us started screaming at me "WHY ARE YOU ON THERE WITH HIM!?!?!?!??! WHY? WHY? WHY?"

3.I look like one huge woman on that horse.




Thank you my dear! We had such a wonderful time with you two!!!!

1 comment:

emily said...

ha. oh carousels. always an adventure. glad you had fun!