Sunday, December 6, 2009

Colonel Mustard in the Library with a Candlestick


Notice anything missing?


On two occasions we have come home to find a photo from our dining room wall, laying on the dining room floor.

Not broken, not upside down, not on top of the buffet that is directly below....just laying there. Almost as if it has been gently placed there.



Then the other night Stone and I came home and found the house to smell as if someone had been smoking inside.


(Stone and I are avid NON-smokers)


I think we have a ghost.


A smoking, picture moving ghost.


I don't feel good about it.

4 comments:

The Bug said...

Yikes! That's pretty scary! What if the ghost doesn't put out his cigarette?

emily said...

hmmm interesting. let me know if you figure out the mystery.

mo.stoneskin said...

I guess it makes sense, ghosts are immune to the adverse affects of smoking and can therefore puff away to their hearts' content.

Saskia said...

Ooooh there's my photo!!!

But why is my photo the one that is wanting to escape from it's place on your wall??

Typical!!

Sorry for sending you a rebellious print!! Would you like another?

xxx