Thursday, December 17, 2009

Deck the Halls!


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas......in our humble bungalow.


Lights off

Lights on

Next house we will hopefully have a mantel....I have a hand knitted stocking that I have had since I was a wee babe but Stone doesn't have one so we just go with these matching stockings mi Madre loaned to me.
(to do for next year: have a stocking made for Stone)






I bought this old door at a garage sale for $3. It leans in the corner of our family room. I keep meaning to paint it a funky color, but I kind of love it how it is....in all it's scratched up dingy glory.

Are you ready for Christmas?

Um.....I'm not. I still have a few gifts to buy and a bit more holiday cheer to round up.

5 comments:

emily said...

i'm ready!!!! just have to fly to utah first.

Christy said...

So pretty! Looks great!

Unknown said...

you're house looks so christmasy and cozy and pretty and fun! and i lovvvvve that door.
will you decorate my apartment please?

Saskia said...

Your house looks so gorgeous, so christmassy!!! And that door??!!! GENIUS!!!

Have such a wonderful christmas!

xx

the "L" spot said...

your home looks so pretty decorated for the holidays!!