Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Friday

Court & Matilda St. Patty's Day 2008

Things that made me smile today:

*Whilst driving to work (and bobbing my head to some sweet tunes) I stopped at a red light about half way to my J-O-B, looked to my right and who do I see???? None other than my truest love, STONE!!!! He just so happened to be going the same direction as me and didn't mention it when we left home! I got to see his sweet face one more time before getting to work!

*The wooden stork outside the Birthing Center on my way to work had a little blue bundle hanging from it.....which means someone had a little boy today!

*Eating a burrito bowl with mi madre at Chipotle....it was SO tasty!

SOMETHING THAT DID NOT MAKE ME SMILE TODAY:

*I let Matilda out when I got home and she proceeded to step in her own poo poo (unbeknownst to me) and then jump on/rub her paws on me....therefore transferring the poo from her to me.....NOT OK.


No comments: