Friday, October 31, 2008

happy halloween, happy friday and happy new shirt day!

So I'm extra happy today for four reasons:
1. it is FRIDAY!
2. it is Halloween...I'm not much into dressing up BUT I enjoy going over to my sister's house to
see my nieces in their costumes and to eat some VERY tasty food
3. I'm going to South Bend tomorrow to tailgate for the Notre Dame game with a bunch of friends...yes, I said JUST tailgate. I'm lame and do not want to actually go into the game! haha BUT food, brew and friends before the game equals TONS-O-FUN!
and last but CERTAINLY not least
4. I am wearing my new shirt that I got from this great Etsy shop!
It is so soft and cozy I never want to take it off!!!! So thank you VERY much Rebecca!!!
I'm not so happy today for ONE reason (sadface):
On Tuesday at my aerobics class the 6-7 MONTH PREGNANT INSTRUCTOR kicked my butt and I am still sore. REALLY instructor lady?!?!?! Must you show me how out of shape I am by easily completing a round of 25 push ups while I am grunting attempting to do 10!?!?!? And then as an added bonus you are able to have that bun in your oven and still keep perfect form whilst doing a bizillion squats! Thanks!!!

No comments: