Friday, October 17, 2008

Here's the deal....

Stone (my hubs) says I mosey. In fact, him and I have had an entire conversation about how my gal pals and I walk...and I must confess he can mimic our walks quite well...But that is besides the point. I've been chewing on starting a blog for a while (and in my world "awhile" means a week or two) but I've been a bit nervous about it. I mean lets get serious, do I really have enough to talk/write about to have a blog? Then I remembered that I am Motor Mouth Magoo and can talk for hours!...seriously my mom has timed me. I think the clinical term would be "diarrhea of the mouth" and I've got it! WRITE ME A PRESCRIPTION DOC!





So, I decide that I'm gonna do it. My next big decision for the day would be THE BLOG TITLE. After much thought and nail biting I decided on "I Like To Mosey". Why that title you ask? Well.....the other names I came up with just didn't fit, you know? It's like how when you go wedding dress shopping and everyone says, "You will know the dress when you try it on." Every name I thought of just didn't fit. Then the light bulb went off and I thought of how my love told me that I mosey. A little smile came to my face and I thought DING DING DING that is the one! It just fit. Plus, it completely lends a hand to the whole reason I wanted to start a blog!





REASON FOR WANTING TO START A BLOG:





I've turned a new leaf.





Yes, a leaf has been turned. It has been decided (by me) that I no longer need to "sweat the small stuff" as they say. There are so many things in my life that bring me such joy and happiness that it seems silly to waste time on being upset or grumpy about things I can't change. Therefore I want to devote my blog to all the good things I am moseying through in life.

"The Fine Print"

*Please do not hold it against me if I ever revert and post a Debby Downer post...it's hard turning a new leaf!

No comments: