Thursday, July 16, 2009

holla back ya'll!




No to worry dearies, there has not been a murder. Well, at least not in our NEW DRIVEWAY! Gone are the days of the dusty/muddy gravel driveway. Hello stinky asphalt!
Oh think of all the chalk drawings we can make!
(thank you Madre for supplying me with the GIANT crayola chalk "crayons"....I think they worked wonders tracing Stone in the "crime scene". don't you?)


note: is it weird that "the body" has ping pong paddles for hands? maybe....

Tilda loves the new driveway.

Seeeeeeeeee......

Doesn't she look happy? Kinda like she's smiling huh? I tell ya, that pup is a piece of work!

.

.

.

I'm off to Detroit this weekend for a weekend of girl time, fun in the sun (hopefully...Mother Nature don't fail me! *shaking fist at the sky*) and tasty beverages (hello Bloody Mary bar!).

MUAH!

4 comments:

mo.stoneskin said...

Make sure you draw more crayon pictures in Detroit.

Kimberly said...

Mmmmm, Bloody Mary's (drool, wipe, drool).

Slyde said...

my son LOVES those chalky things too!

Saskia said...

Haha, you traced Stone?!! That's soo funny!!

I hope you had a great time in Detroit this weekend... almost the next one now :)

xx