Friday, July 10, 2009

MY STEMS



Did you know I don't wear shorts? Well, I don't.

I have nothing against shorts on others. I tend to look like a trampy tramp in shorts though. Since I am a) not a tramp and b) don't want to appear trampy, I don't wear them. This is alarming and unsettling to some people in my life. (That is, me not wearing shorts, not me not being a tramp.) Why is this so disturbing? You would think I told them I don't bathe....which is alarming and unsettling. I'm perfectly aware that it is hot outside and I am wearing pants. I'm fine with it.

People pointing out the fact that it is hot out and I have pants on is like someone pointing out that I have a sunburn. Really? Thank you for telling me! I had no idea the reason my skin was red and hot to the touch was from a sunburn. Good.To.Know.

END RANT

I'm off to a dinner/movie date with my love. Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Christy said...

good shorts are indeed hard to find! they're either too short (trampy) or too long (mom jeans-esque)

have a good date nite!

mo.stoneskin said...

*wanders off feeling alarmed and unsettled*

Saskia said...

This is so true! I hate finding shorts... I have long legs and 99% of nice shorts here are hotpant sized on me. Yeah, no thanks.

But when I find shorts that are the right length I LIVE in them!! Love love love shorts.

Saskia xx

PS It's a holga!! And it still hasn't arrived (I'm getting very tetchy!) Have a great weekend xx