Tuesday, July 14, 2009

If you're happy and you know it clap your hands! *clap clap*

I present:

White Trash Margaritas



GROCERY LIST:
*1 can Limeade frozen concentrate
*1 can Squirt (or Fresca)
*1 can Beer (I use Budlight...but anything cheap is fine)
*1 "can" Tequila

HOW TO:
-pour the SLUSHY (allow to thaw for a few minutes) Limeade concentrate into the pitcher
-pour the can of Squirt (or Fresca) into the pitcher
-pour the can of Beer into the pitcher
-use the empty Limeade can to measure the Tequila
(note: the recipe calls for a full 12oz of Tequila...I sometimes think that is a bit much. I go 1/2 or 3/4 of the can full....depending on how saucy I'm feeling.)
-stir and serve over ice!

Seriously refreshing without that pucker face-ness that margaritas can sometimes have.


ENJOY DEARIES!!!!!!


PS: feel free to double (or triple) the recipe for a large group of peeps....or if you are feeling especially wild


2 comments:

Saskia said...

Please don't judge me...

Firstly, what is Limeade frozen concentrate and lastly what is Squirt, Fresca?

This British chick has no clue!!

xx

PS I will definitely post photos when it's done :)

Anonymous said...

I've had something close to this and it is an awesome thing!