Wednesday, January 20, 2010

bits from my world


*This morning I woke up to the sound of church bells from the church down the street.....their gentle chimes slowly pulled me from dreamland. I could get used to that sort of wake up call.


*Last night Stone and I may or may not have gotten dessert at Dairy Queen....before dinner.


*I had the silliest dream last night....Stone and I had a baby. The babe was chilling out in it's bouncy seat in the family room while I cleaned up the kitchen. I walked into the family room and found Matilda playing peek-a-boo with the baby.


Picture it...this silly pup playing peek-a-boo. It's pretty funny.

7 comments:

French Lover said...

Aww Matilda is so precious !! And Dairy Queen, yum ! In Canada, they close during the winter... and in France we don't have them at all !!

Adele said...

dessert before dinner is my favourite (: xo

emily said...

i love and hate weird dreams. i love that you got dessert before dinner :)

Unknown said...

dessert before dinner = best meal ever!

erin and dutch said...

that dream just warmed my heart a lil.. & if you woulda told me yall were going to dairy queen...jeez.

Saskia said...

Ahhh being woken up by something like that is SO NICE!! It happened to us in Holland - where we were staying was next door to a church and they rang the bells ready for the morning service.

xx

Court said...

I love dessert before dinner and your dog is a cutie ;)