Thursday, January 21, 2010

Teapot Love


I've been neglecting my new teapot.

Not one spot of tea has been brewed in this sweet little diddy.

But it gets worse.

It's not that I haven't been drinking tea....I've been lured away from my sweet new teapot by a saucy temptress of a coffee/tea shop around the corner from my house. Their vanilla lattes and earl grey lattes are making me forget myself!

Dear Little Teapot,

I promise to overcome the spell Hubbs has put on me and put you to use.

Until then, you sure do look pretty on my shelf.

Loves,

Court

4 comments:

emily said...

i do love tea... now i just need a tea pot...

erin and dutch said...

oops. i may be the one who started this mess, huh? sooooorrrrryyyy...

Unknown said...

super pretty teapot! i think it serves a purpose just being its lovely self on display. :)

Paulina said...

oh, I do love tea pots!!! I've been eyeing me some pretty little tea sets.....

your pot is a beaute!!!