Wednesday, January 6, 2010

NYE

And now I shall share a peek at my New Years Eve.....
in three photos....


The ball has just dropped.
As evidence in the photo, Katie Jean and I are loving our lives...ringing in the new year with snazzy kazoos, beverages and Iko Iko playing in the background. (well you can't see Iko Iko playing in the background...but trust me, it was.)


1 to 1.5 hours later we have moved the party to the couch.

We are sitting, but as you can see....still loving life.

Roughly 2 hours after the ball has dropped.

Tilda is clearly very disappointed in our party pooper ways.

3 comments:

Adele said...

HAHA! erm, that was sorta how my new years eve shenanigans went (:

emily said...

hehe i love that. that's totally how i was on new year's as well. all excited. and then i totally got knocked out :)

Paulina said...

hahahahahha!!! So funny! Happy new years!!!!

PS: I am in love with that green top!