Monday, February 15, 2010

.....and that's what I call a good day



a morning walk (through the winter wonderland that is our village) to my sweet bean Katie Jean's house.

a few hours babysitting a sweet faced boy named Eli

an afternoon walk back to my house, along with Katie Jean

Phyto oil treatments on our hair

a viewing of Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
(the second and third movies are to be viewed next Monday and the Monday after that)

and a tasty pizza for dinner

oh how I love my lazy Mondays


4 comments:

erin and dutch said...

you really put a phyto link on your blog.. employee of the month award!!! lovesit.

Jocelyn said...

what a fun sounding Monday!!!

Kati024 said...

That post just made my year! I had so much fun with you today and I can't wait for next Monday and another afternoon with you, Til, Legolas and Aragon!!!!

emily said...

how fun. i love pizza and LOTRs.