Monday, February 1, 2010

In case you were wondering.....

*This guy makes my day.

We had a good old fashioned date night on Saturday.

dinner at La Piedad

movie browsing at Blockbuster

(we rented Extract and Four Christmases)

a stop at the store for a six pack of our favorite beers

and last (but most certainly not least) a quick trip to Steak-N-Shake for a tasty strawberry treat

I'm kind of in love with him.....just a little bit.

....and these are the next best thing to Fancy Cakes.

Thank you dear sister, for buying me such a sweet surprise!

(literally...I can feel the cavities forming while I'm eating them)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I had forgotten all about Steak n Shake until you mentioned that! I don't think I've been there since I was 12 in Indiana or maybe even since I was 9 in Tennessee! Oh how I miss the East.

Date nights are the best!

mo.stoneskin said...

So, what are your favourite beers? Just curious!

Jane said...

Those little Red Velvet cakes spell trouble!

Bridget said...

cute blog! and LOVE the owl dress over to the left!

ConnieB said...

why have i not seen those red velvet cakes around?! :O *off to go get me some of that goodness...