Sunday, February 21, 2010

a very scientific discovery....



This morning Stone and I stumbled across a ground breaking discovery....in regards to yawning


thought only to be contagious from human to human


it is in fact contagious between the species!


(canine and human that is)


Anytime Stone or I would yawn (even a fake yawn) Matilda would let a BIG yawn out.


We even stopped the experiment watched a bit of a movie and tried it again 30 minutes later with the same results!

Astounding I tell you! Truly astounding!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HA! What a great picture! i want a dog. le sigh...

Adele said...

HAHAA. it either really is true...or matilda's messing with you guys! either way, it's hilarious (: xx

mo.stoneskin said...

I suspect it can also be contagious in a world-wide sense. I kept inexplicably yawning this morning and now I know why.

Jennifer said...

have i already asked for your email address? i cant flippin keep up. but i wanted your email so i could send you an invite to read my blog. :) jennlajeunesse@yahoo.com