Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Confession:


If I tell you a secret do you promise not to judge me?


I fell in love with a 1940's wardrobe the other day.




But that's not the secret. (obviously, cause that wardrobe is a.ma.zing)

The secret is.....

I fell in love with said wardrobe whilst watching the Hallmark Hall of Fame Presentation of "The Magic of Ordinary Days"



Hi. My name is Courtney. I love cheesy made for TV movies.


PS: I kind of had a wee little crush on Skeet Ulrich in this movie

PPS: feel free to judge me for that one

6 comments:

emily said...

not judging one bit. liking you even more now :)

mo.stoneskin said...

Is this your way of saying that you've started wearing a bonnet?

mo.stoneskin said...

My word-veri was 'presize' how awesome is that?!

Jane said...

Truth be told, I wanted to see that, and am bummed I missed it!

Bridget said...

the fashion in the notebook makes me swoooooon. pretty sure its 40s so im right there with ya.

Saskia said...

You have awesome taste!! I had *shamefully* forgotten all about Skeet Ulrich... I had a crush on him when I was a teenager. Perhaps I still do. I should watch that movie to check. Definitely.

S xx