Thursday, October 22, 2009

drawing a blank....

Tonight I asked Stone what I should blog about and he said, "blog about being awesome" and then he tricked me into giving up the computer so he could 'get some work stuff done' but really I peeked over his shoulder to find him reading about the Colts and checking his email.


Men...you can't live with them.....but without them, who would go down to the scary basement and wash the leggings I need for work tomorrow????

I decided to take Stone's advice and show you a photo that captured a wee bit of me being awesome.



If you look closely you will see that I am wearing what appears to be a teeny tiny housecoat which I have accessorized with a candy necklace.


If that's not awesome, I don't know what is.


3 comments:

Saskia said...

Totally awesome!! I've got a photo of me being awesome... I'm about the same age as you in the photo above and I look like a boy. Oh, and I'm wearing a saucepan on my head.

I was so cool.

!!

Saskia xxx

Anonymous said...

i love it! i miss the days when i would have a candy necklace every.single.day!!

Unknown said...

eeee! too cute! the hair kills me.