Monday, October 12, 2009

'X'

One of the reasons why I love Stone is his ability to make me laugh.

(whether that be with him or at him...I enjoy both.)

One of the reasons Stone (sometimes) makes me want to pull my hair out is how forgetful he can be.

The other morning I walked downstairs to find Stone wearing this:




Court: Hey Buddy....ummmmm....what's with the hand drawn X on your t-shirt?


Stone: This t-shirt is old and needs to be thrown out, so I put an X on it as a reminder to throw it away after I wear it today.


Turns out even his forgetfulness makes me laugh.


4 comments:

The Bug said...

Heh. That's funny. I have this think about not throwing away dirty underwear, so I wash it & then forget to throw it away. And THEN when I put it on the next time it takes me half a day to remember that I meant to toss it - & by then it's dirty again. I know, weird. So I should definitely use the X system!

mo.stoneskin said...

That's an incredible idea. I bet he pulled it over his head and didn't see the 'X'.

Saskia said...

Court, this had me in stitches!!! Please say cheers to Stone for making me laugh so hard!

xx

Unknown said...

awww, too cute! i love it.

i might starting putting "x's" on my fiance's old shirts...