Monday, October 19, 2009

Why I kind of love not working on Mondays



I've got time to browse for vintage/retro goodies all morning with my sister and Katie Jean.


What I found:

a set of 3 1/2 tea cups & saucers (and the saucers are actually little plates) for $10.00

note: there are 4 saucers and only 3 cups


a broach for $5


a retro fan blade for $10...to be added to a little project on our upstairs hallway wall

note: will post photos when complete


AND


an old white formica table top for $25.00....which will be turned into either a new dining table or a new outside patio table. I haven't decided yet.


Oh I almost forgot!...then we went to a little boutique in town and Katie Jean found me a sweet dress for $10.00...complete with ruffles and stripes!


Girly Mondays are the best.

5 comments:

Paulina said...

great finds!!!!! Can't wait til you post pics!!

Summer Athena said...

this sounds lovely in every single way! i want to see this dress!

Jocelyn said...

sounds like lots of fun...great finds!!

mo.stoneskin said...

A little project involving a fan blade?

You making a chopper?!

Saskia said...

Brilliant finds!! And that dress is a steal!!! The teacup saucers are so cool. You always need room for a biscuit on the side :)

xx