Monday, November 16, 2009

Aint That Sweet!

Guess what my beloved did.

Go on....guess.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

OK fine, I'll tell you.

He went and took the next 4 Mondays off of work to be able to spend time with his lady!

(that's me by the way)

Other than sharing a day full of giggles and hugs, not working on Mondays also means we get to have Sunday Funday!!!

NOTE:

Sunday Funday-

When one doesn't work on Monday it means Sunday is technically their Saturday, which in turn means NO BED TIME!

Cheers to Sunday Funday.....you should try it sometime!




PS: I apparently thought it was Monday Funday and stayed up way to late ready Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol.....and then I dreamed in symbols and code

4 comments:

emily said...

too fun. i love "sunday funday"

mo.stoneskin said...

Four Mondays off, now my wife's gonna get ideas.

Saskia said...

YAY!!! That's so lovely!!! I bet you're excited to have long weekends together (especially when everyone else is going to work!!)

LOVE that photo Court!!

xx

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Sunday funday is the BEST. I love it when the hubs has a random Monday off!