Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Take A Look....

Do you ever sit and just take it all in? Everything around you and in your life that makes you happy?
I do, and sometimes I'm overwhelmed. I have so much to be happy for it seems silly to ever waste a moments time being anything else.
This morning when the alarm went off I sat up and got ready to get out of bed, but then I laid back down. I rested my head on Stone's shoulder and realized it was the most cozy spot I had ever been in. We laid there in silence just breathing. It was no more than a minute, but it was a perfect minute.
A minute when I knew, to the deepest part of who I am, that I am where I am meant to be.

Good morning.

6 comments:

Saskia said...

I do just sit and take it all in. I think that I am the luckiest girl on earth!

Your phrase "...it seems silly to ever waste a moments time being anything else" is one of the wisest most lovely phrases I've ever heard.

xxx

Court said...

;) This makes me smile!

Summer Athena said...

This is lovely. You are so delightful! I need this.

Anonymous said...

i love this.
sometimes there is nothing like the smallest things that really make my day.

thanks for sharing!

Me said...

You are completely right. I need to take a few moments and remember that myself--to just take it all in and be happy.

Jane said...

I do that sometimes. And you are right, its the best feeling in the world. Good evening to you :)