Friday, November 6, 2009

Until Sunday.....




Tonight I had a dinner date with my beloved before he left for a weekend with the boys.
Thank you Stone, Mama Carrolla's was delicious (as usual) and the company (you) was lovely (as always).
I will miss you while you are away. Our bed will seem oh so lonely without you in it and my tootsies will feel oh so chilly all alone under the covers.
While you are away I will:
*turn every light in the house on once it gets dark
*snuggle with Tilda
*read my book club book (Her Fearful Symmetry)
*get spooked by every groan and pop coming from our old house at night
*maybe put away all of my laundry (heavy on the maybe)
*day dream of your safe return on Sunday when I will shower you with hugs and kisses

(Stone in Rome. If you look close, you can see the beard he grew while we were there. Blonde hair...red beard...who knew!?!?!)

3 comments:

Paulina said...

I do the same things when the hubs is gone (I sleep with every every single light on when he is gone!)

Jane said...

Glad you had a great going away din! I would do the same thing with the lights! It's scary all alone!

Saskia said...

However nice my weekends without Mr B might be they are always kinda weird. Something DEFINTELY missing (:

Ooooh Stone in the Forum!! Was he posing or was he getting a good view?!

xx