Wednesday, November 18, 2009

sweet tooth


In the words of my dear sweet bean Katie Jean,

"I try to eat healthy, but I can't. It's not fun!"

Tonight I am having serious sweet tooth issues.

I went to get a drumstick out of the freezer, but was disappointed to find we had eaten the last two yesterday.

I checked the cabinets...nothing

I checked the fridge....nothing

I glanced over at the counter and saw the remaining two sugar cookies Stone's mom made us over a week ago. Although very delicious when she brought them over to us, they have um.....well....lets just say, passed their prime.

I debated.

I went and sat on the couch.

I walked back into the kitchen and rechecked the cabinets and fridge.

And then....

I glanced at the counter and saw the remaining two sugar cookies Stone's mom made us over a week ago.

Will power...lets just say, I don't have it.

A crunchy sugar cookie does the body good right?

3 comments:

Christy said...

This made me laugh. Because I would have done the exact same thing!

emily said...

i had ice cream for an appetizer and dessert tonight. :)

Paulina said...

hahahahahahah. Seriously laughing out loud. Not lol-ing. Just freaking laughing out loud. Love this.