Monday, November 2, 2009

Sassy (with a capital 'S')



This is my niece Laney.
Don't let her sweet little face fool you....she will sass you until the cows come home.
This evening while checking my email she 'yahoo chatted' me.
We 'chatted' back and forth for a bit and then she said,
"OK! BRB"
I responded with,
"what's BRB"
Miss Sassy Pants hit me with,
"be right back....DUH!!!!!"

(please let it be known she even took the time to make the 'duh' a larger font size)

Nothing like being told you are a dumbass....by a 10 year old.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

HA! too funny.

she looks sweet, but she's really sassy = awesome combination! i bet she'll do a-OK in this world.

Court said...

LOL! I hate it when they say duh! I say it still but when it's used against you it gives a whole new meaning!

Paulina said...

hahahhahahahahah thats too funny!!!! What a sassy little lady!

Anonymous said...

lol. i love the techno language.. brb.. lyl! ttyl!

Saskia said...

LOL!!!

(I never use that, but I HAD to there!!)

She's very lovely and very sassy!

Stuff like that makes me feel so old!

x