Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Going GREEN....



Saskia, my sweet friend from across the sea, tagged me with a fun little diddy to photograph GREEN things around my house.

Here you go!!!
a green magnetic 'frame' hanging in our green guest bedroom

a funny green piece of art hanging in our red kitchen


a green flowery apron that used to be my Gran Estelle's


a random collection of my teacups, cake stands and plates...including a few green ones

and last, but most certainly not least, our little green frog planter. Stone's Grandma gave this to us as an engagement present (with a plant in it, which due to my brown thumb has since died) We don't have a plant in it, but it rests happily on a bookshelf in our living room. It's quirky and I love it.

4 comments:

emily said...

haha i love it all.
if i was tagged i wouldn't have any problem... i have so much green in my house!

mo.stoneskin said...

Crumbs, it must have taken you a while to do that colourful 'flowery' arrangement. I'm impressed with your dedication.

Unknown said...

precious!

hope you're having a fabulous Thanksgiving!

Jane said...

How fun. Love the china! Hope your having a great Thanksgiving weekend!