Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Funnies


(Me and Lisa having a giggle by the pool...I wish I was there)



1. I purchased a new top/tunic at Target the other day. When I put it on this morning, to wear to work, I was 73% sure it was a maternity shirt. Upon my arrival to work it was confirmed by a friendly coworker.


The front of the top/tunic was obviously longer to allow for a growing belly.

Oops!


2. Tonight I was singing to my beloved. I sang a few songs and then my mind went blank.


I turned to Stone:

"What song should I sing now?"

"I don't know."


"Well what song do I know all of the words to?"

"I don't think there is one. I've heard you sing in the car and....um....yeeaaahhhhh.....I don't think you have ever gotten one right."


Oops!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

omg, i love this because i think they're both things that i would do!

emily said...

haha. i totally buy maternity shirts from target all the time. on purpose. i like how long they are!!--- but they are usually equal on all sides :)

Julia said...

hehe thats too funny! i suppose i'm the same way except it is usually because i don't know all the rules to boardgames...apparently!

Jane said...

what a fantastic photo! pure happiness :)

Saskia said...

Haha, you make me laugh so much!!! I am the WORST when it comes to lyrics... I only found out last year that I'd been singing a take that song wrong for about 10 years!!!

xxx