Friday, November 21, 2008

check it twice!



Starting tonight I will officially be running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

(note: I've always thought that saying to be pretty nasty and yet I still use it)


To Do List:


*Finish up my shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child (http://www.samaritanspurse.org/)


*Buy the fixins for Thanksgiving dinner. Stone and I are hosting his family at our house again this year. Last year was our first time hosting THE BIG DAY. This year I have decided to BE PREPARED and have made a check list of items to purchase and then also a check OFF list of things I need to do the day of. Hopefully this year will not be a repeat of last year's madness (picture me frantically bouncing around in the kitchen attempting to get all the food done at the same time...which didn't happen)


*Decide on the table decorations for Thanksgiving/purchase needed items if I don't already have them....it's all about the presentation people!!!!


We are also going to a wedding this weekend. I personally LOVE weddings. For the obvious reasons of course: two people in love are joining their lives together forever (hopefully) and we are there to celebrate with them. BUT, the REAL reason that I absolutely jump for joy upon receiving a wedding invitation in the mail is this:


Stone turns into a madman on the dance floor and it is THE GREATEST THING EVER!!!!

No comments: