Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ooh it's so good!

Stone recently added text messaging to his cell phone plan....welcome to the 2008! This equals he is officially "text crazy".



We recently had a little tiff (you know what you did)....So I'm sitting at work the next morning and my cell phone starts dancing across my desk informing me that I HAVE RECEIVED A TEXT.

I pause before I pick the phone up and think to myself...If Stone is sending me an "apology text" I just might have to slap him when I see him. You DO NOT say I'm sorry via text....nor do you send any of the following via text:



My (insert family member's name) died today


I'm sorry your (insert family member's name) died today


I don't think we should be together anymore


I haven't talked to you in so long! We should get together!


I love you (if you are saying it for the first time DO NOT SAY IT VIA TEXT!)


I'M HAVING A BABY!!!


Where was I????


Oh yeah, so my cell phone was doing a jiggidy jig, I pick it up and it IS a text from Stone:


"What do you think about Mama Carolla's for dinner on Wed.?"



Well played Stone, well played.


The quickest way to this gals heart is through her stomach.

sidenote: THANK YOU Mama Carolla's for filling my tummy with the best lasagna EVER. Seriously there is nothing like it. I wish I could lift one of the many layers of goodness, crawl inside, wrap myself in the ricotta-mozzarella-marinara heaven and take a nap.....it's THAT good
















No comments: