Monday, November 24, 2008

pipe down....



Don't get me wrong, I like babies......What I don't like is when someone brings their infant or toddler to a wedding and then proceeds to let them cry through the ENTIRE CEREMONY!

Really?


You can't get up and take your fussy child outside or to the restroom or SOMETHING!?!?!?!


I highly doubt that when the bride and groom invited you to their wedding they had envisioned your screaming child to be the only thing that could be heard on their wedding video.


It's a shame.....


On the plus side, the wedding reception that followed the daycare gone wrong of a wedding ceremony we went to was AMAZING!


OTHER GOOD STUFF:

*My boxes for Operation Christmas Child turned out pretty cute....TOOT! TOOT! (sometimes it doesn't hurt to toot your own horn!)





*We went to a new bar near our house called Brothers and it is SMOKE FREE!!! Nothing against all the smokers out there but sometimes you just really stink up my life. The cig smoke clings to my shampoo fresh hair like white on rice and it REALLY UPSETS ME!


*I am guilty of being a sloth on Sunday, but I don't care. I took one of the greatest naps of my life. No joke....I turned the boob tube to the Hallmark channel, curled up under a warm blanket and slipped off into dream land. It...was....bliss

No comments: