Friday, November 14, 2008

HAPPY FRIDAY!...no new shirt though (sadface)

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY!

top 3 reasons why I feel good today:

1. last night I purchased my sister-in-law Amy one of her Christmas presents....she wanted a new winter coat and thanks to Old Navy and their "50% off outerwear sale" I got it CHEAP! Man I love a bargain!



2. I had an especially tasty asiago cheese bagel w/veggie cream cheese for breakfast this morning....thank you Panera!



3. last night while watching the boob tube Stone played with my hair and I didn't even have to ask him! HE JUST DID IT!



It's the little things in life that make this gal happy!

OH!...and added bonus Matilda (who we fondly refer to as "The Bitch") has stopped piddling on the floor due to excitement when I get home. I mean I am VERY flattered that the site of her Momma brings her such joy she can't hold the pee in any longer BUT.....the clean up (thank God we don't have carpet) had gotten annoying.






Speaking of "The Bitch"....here is a shot of her looking oh so regal!

No comments: