Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Jackpot!

The recipe was a hit with a capital H!...if I do say so myself! I didn't even have to pump them full of wine. They just plain liked it. But wine was had (mostly by me, what can I say...that's what I do!) SOOOOOO...here it is!
Creamy Chicken Swiss Casserole
INGREDIENTS:
*4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
*a slice of Swiss cheese for each piece of chicken
*1 can cream of chicken soup
*white wine
-measure in the empty soup can....1/2 the can
*1 bag Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix (the blue bag....I used about half the bag)
*1 stick melted butter
HOW TO:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
spray a 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray
place the chicken breasts in the dish
put one slice of the Swiss cheese on each piece of chicken
combine the cream of chicken soup and white wine in a bowl
pour the soup and wine mixture on top of the chicken and cheese
put the Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix on top of all the other ingredients
pour the melted butter on top of the stuffing mix
bake (uncovered) in the oven for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked
ENJOY!!!
Seriously, it tastes like THANKSGIVING!!!! Thank you to mi madre for the recipe it is officially getting added to "My Tasty Recipe File"!!!!! And thanks to my new found domesticness (is that a word?), but sadly still not goddess, my tasty recipe file is growing ever thicker!!! And so am I! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
sidebar: Shout out to Katie Jean for helping me (aka: doing all the work) with my new blog header. I love love love it!!!!! Muah Katie!!!!! I love love love you too!

No comments: