Tuesday, March 17, 2009

GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!



Erin Go Bragh

Happy St. Patty's Day friends!

I thought I would post a few pictures from our weekend celebrations in The Windy City (with Justin, Courtney and a few other friends)




Court and I (before things escalated....at least for me they did. ha!)



Stone decided to add to his St. Patty's day look by sporting this ladies jacket he found in the corner.....sweet popped collar!




Mid-day I realized I was in serious need of some food. Good thing I had this tasty apple in my purse!






Court and Justin dancing their little hearts out....we had an impromptu dance party in the middle of the bar.


And here is where things get a little blurry for me....haha! Lots and lots and lots of green beer was had by this lady!



As always, we had a blast with our friends and can't wait for our next trip up north.


CHEERS!!!!!!


No comments: