Wednesday, March 18, 2009

question?



OK, you know the whole "don't wear white to a wedding" business.


(which I completely agree with by the way)


I tend to take it to the max though and shy away from wearing any white at all.


Example: I wore a black strapless dress to a wedding this past winter and due to the chill I put a little winter white scarf over my shoulders....and I felt bad/awkward about it.


All that said....I'm drooling over this dress and would love nothing more than to "shake my grove thang, shake my grove thang. YAY! YAY! " on the dance floor (at a wedding) with it on!



found at this etsy shop

Is the white up top too much????

1 comment:

Saskia said...

That dress is great! So funky and perfect for a wedding, even with the white top. You could get a really funky bright necklace or earrings and I'm sure people wouldn't even notice the white!

x