Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Great Debate

What is your stance on cinnamon toothpaste?


It goes against everything I believe in.

It's as if I'm brushing my teeth with a giant Cinnabon.

Call me crazy, but I think Cinnabons are the number one cause of cavities.

....well that and those candies that are just tubes of flavored sugar that you pour into your mouth.

Speaking of Cinnabon.....how about those Aunt Anne's Pretzels at the mall. Does it get any better than that? I was digging around in my purse this afternoon and happened upon a handful of salt which reminded me of the giant pretzel I had at the Kenny Chesney concert on Saturday. It didn't even come close to what Aunt Anne is selling.

(yeah, I stuffed a giant pretzel in my purse. so what?)

PS: don't even get me started on how the cinnamon toothpaste mixes with my MINT mouthwash

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i love it.
yeah i think anything sugary flavored that is supposed to clean my teeth kind of defeats the purpose...

Jennifer said...

I am against any type of flavored toothpaste. Mainly because I think they all taste bad. But I've never tried cinnamon. Regardless, I'm a regular flavored toothpaste type of gal!

Saskia said...

I'm using apple flavoured toothpaste at the mo. It's quite vile. We ran out of our usual stuff on holiday and it was the only one in our hotel shop. We are not fans of any flavoured toothpaste... especially the baking soda ones YUCK!!

Saskia x

Unknown said...

regular old mint please!

and i sort of like classic Listerine mouth wash...i sort of like the burn. is that weird?