Saturday, September 5, 2009

Oink Oink

Friday night took us to Indy's Rib Fest.


I'm pretty sure this should be the poster for Rib Fest 2010. What do you think? Classy, no?




The boys got their fill....obviously.

Katie Jean, who is a flexatarian, dinned on beans,bread and beer...but seriously debated whether or not she should gnaw on a rib for a bit.

(note: a flexatarian is someone who for the most part is a vegetarian, but sometimes when a plate of chicken/pork/beef/fish passes before them that looks especially tasty...they have a bite)


Stone took this lovely photo of me after pointing out two interesting facts.

1. I wore a white shirt to a rib fest.....dumb decision on my part, but since I am a super suave eater, not a spec of BBQ sauce blemished my shirt's whiteness.


2. It was especially fitting that my pants were unbuttoned at a rib fest, where we happened to have passes to an all you could eat/drink tent.


(note: my pants were too big so I rolled the waist down and unbuttoned the top button...a girl does what she has to for fashion)


The BBQ joints took the competition very seriously. I thought this sign was pretty funny.

My favorite part is the anchor tattoo on the piglet to the far right.


This image will haunt my nightmares for months......EEK!



Thank you Sweet Bean! We had a blast with you and Babs!!!

1 comment:

Paulina said...

this is awesome! How fun! I love your hair accessory (and I can't say I would be a super suave eater....) good goin'!