Thursday, May 7, 2009

mushy.....

I was supposed to go to the dentist yesterday but they called and canceled because the hygienist wouldn't be coming in after all.

(yet another reason why I hate this place I have to go to now.... still an anti-dentite)

I wasn't looking forward to this visit, so being the person that I am, I have yet to call and reschedule.

This morning I was sitting in front of the mirror putting on my face. (which by the way...where in the hell did that saying coming from? This is probably the first time in my life that I have said "putting on my face" instead of just saying what I'm actually doing "putting on my make up". I'm rather uncomfortable with the saying if you want to know the truth.) Stone popped in and asked if I had rescheduled my appointment.

C: "No"

S: "Nice. I'll still love you if you have no teeth. Although, it will be weird when we go out in public......Hi, this is my wife Courtney. I'm sorry, it's hard to understand her sometimes, she has no teeth. We can't go to steakhouses anymore because she can't chew the meat. I guess I could always put the steak in a blender for her...."

4 comments:

mo.stoneskin said...

He's right, you could always eat steak after it had been put through the blender...as long as you had put your face on.

Court said...

Yeah I have always heard that anti-dentites don't have teeth and that their husbands DO put their steaks in blenders for them. I get choked up when I think about it.


;)

Saskia said...

You could blend all your meals together, meat, veg, potatoes. I'm sure it won't be too bad, ha!

Saskia x

My mum 'puts her eyes in'. Freaks me out.

Have a great weekend x

Jill said...

yeah i had a dentist appt scheduled the thurs before the wedding and wimped out. i decided 8am was too early on a day off (also the day of my bachelorette party) for something i had no desire to do. i'll reserve dentist appts for the days when i need an hour out of my work day.