Wednesday, May 20, 2009

need.to.have.


The Broad Ripple Art Fair was this past weekend.

While wondering through the many many many booths we stumbled upon Dolan Geiman's booth. (go here or here)

I think any of these would look smashing hung up on a wall in my home. If anyone is feeling like purchasing a surprise for a stranger (like me) I wouldn't be opposed to it. Heck, I'd even invite you over for "Hanging Party"! Dinner, drinks, a hammer and a nail.....sounds like a bitchin time.

I like surprises....I'm just sayin

4 comments:

Saskia said...

I LOVE the third one down... wonderful stuff!!

Ask Stone to buy one for you. Tell him I said he MUST get you one, just for being you!!

x

mo.stoneskin said...

Maybe you could print the image out really large and staple it to the wall?

Jill said...

i absolutely must have the first one! we can go halfsies on it. swap every 6 months and split the price tag. no? dang.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Loving the first one!!!