Thursday, May 14, 2009

Rude Thursday

Preface To This Post:
I have rather thick (dry) curly hair. Therefore I do not wash my hair everyday. It's pretty great, you should try it sometime. Not only do I keep my locks healthy, I get to wear a super sexy shower cap AND I get to sleep in an extra 15-20 minutes every other day.

Today is one of my sleep in days. Other than looking a bit frizzy my locks look good. I did a little side braid sort of a thing.

So I'm at work,minding my own business,when one of my bosses walks by (this boss just so happens to be my brother-in-law too). We'll call him Boss Man...BM for short....or Bowel Movement...whatever suits your fancy

BM: What kind of hair do is that?
C: It's a side braid. I just got my hair trimmed so it's not as long as I would like it to be.
BM: mmmmhhh....interesting......Did you wash your air today?
C: NO....(giving him the stink eye)....you don't like my style?
BM: ummmm....it's just a little....different.
C: Well thank you for basically telling me my hair looks like crap.
BM: I didn't say that, it just looks a little dirty.


The urge for me to scream back at him "NO, YOU LOOK DIRTY!!!!" was so great I literally had to count to ten.

ps: I informed mi Madre of the situation (yes that's right, I ratted him out to his mother-in-law) and she told me he is an idiot and my hair looks great. SO THERE!

pps: so did my girls Katie Jean and Kitty....my peeps got my back!!!

1 comment:

mo.stoneskin said...

You should have whipped him round the head with your braid.