Thursday, June 11, 2009

a fine bouquet



This is what could happen to you at a wine festival if you aren't careful.


We didn't know this lady, but I thought it 100% necessary to document her completely passed out in the middle of the Vintage Indiana Wine Festival. ha! I kind of wish her face had been showing though. I could have put one of those black bars over her eyes.....to protect her identity. hee hee!

The wine festival last Saturday was a rockin good time. My two favorite ladies, Momma O. and Katie Jean, were hilarious boozing buddies...as usual.


(yes, those are wine glass holders Katie Jean and I are wearing around our necks. yes, we are classy)

I can't wait for next year my lovelies!!!!!

PS: I'm going to see Wicked tonight with mi madre, sister, these two ladies and a few other peeps. I can't wait!!!! I love it when people burst into song....I do it at home all the time.....

2 comments:

mo.stoneskin said...

I would have loved to have been there and taken a photo. Classic.

Jill said...

ohhh i just bought my ticket to see wicked in august! i have not however, bought a classy wine necklace. bit jealous. have fun tonight!